Born on June 14, 1954, Cyrus Vance Jr is an American attorney who is a member of the Democratic Party and is the District Attorney of New York County. He is known as an outspoken critic of encryption of mobile devices. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and Georgetown University.
Cyrus Vance Jr Ethnicity/Religion
He was born and raised in New York City to Grace Elsie and Cyrus Vance Sr. His father served as Secretary of Defense under President Johnson, then Secretary of State to President Jimmy Carter.
Cyrus Vance Jr Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Peggy McDonnell. They married in 1984 and have children. Visit his twitter for more information.
“I feel vindicated and grateful,” Devin said.
Devin and hundreds of other New Yorkers just had their marijuana convictions sealed under a class action strategy we developed with @LegalAidNYC, @lac_news, @ClearyGottlieb, @ndsharlem, and @NYCDefenderS.https://t.co/XDusAnIPWV
— Cyrus Vance, Jr. (@ManhattanDA) August 12, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cyrus Roberts Vance Jr.
- Nicknames: Cyrus
- Birthday: June 14, 1954
- Age: 65 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Yale University, Georgetown University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Peggy McDonnell (1984–present)
- Children: 2
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He is the incumbent District Attorney of New York County, New York.
- He was a principal partner at the law firm Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason, Anello, & Bohrer, P.C.
- He is the son of the Cyrus Vance, ormer Secretary of State under President Jimmy Carter.
- He is known as an outspoken critic of encryption of mobile devices.
- He started his legal career upon graduating from Georgetown, Vance joined the Manhattan District Attorney’s office as an Assistant District Attorney.
- He serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Police Athletic League of New York City.
The Internet is the crime scene of the 21st Century.
Visit our site for more updates.