Born on July 16, 1971, Corey Feldman is an American actor and singer who became known in the 1980s, such as the voice of Young Copper in The Fox and the Hound (1981), Tommy Jarvis in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984). He became a center of attraction when he claimed that Corey Haim was raped on the set of a film when he was just 11. Read the article below for more information.
Corey Feldman Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Reseda, California, he is the son of musician Bob Feldman and Sheila Feldman. He was raised Jewish. He has an older sister, Mindy, two younger brothers and a younger sister, Brittany.
Corey Feldman Affair/Married/Raped
Feldman was married to actress Vanessa Marcil from 1989 until 1993. He met actress and model Susie Sprague in a nightclub in January 2002; they married on October 30 that year and in October 2009, the couple split after seven years of marriage. On November 22, 2016, Feldman married long-time girlfriend Courtney Anne Mitchell. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) November 10, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Corey Scott Feldman
- Nicknames: Corey
- Birthday: July 16, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Vanessa Marcil (m. 1989–1993; divorced) Susie Sprague (m. 2002–2014; divorced) Courtney Anne Mitchell (m. 2016–present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $2 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 8½ inches (174 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He and Corey Haim were the two highest paid teen stars and were essentially the kings of the teen box office back in the mid late 80s.
- He and ex-wife Vanessa Marcil, whom he married in Las Vegas, never moved in together.
- He was initially jealous of Corey Haim and disliked him. When they met before the filming of The Lost Boys (1987), Feldman discovered that Haim was into the same things he was. The two became life-long friends, until Haim’s death in 2010.
- He is a vegetarian.
- His first acting role was in a commercial for McDonalds Gift Certificates.
- He auditioned for the role of Dick Grayson/Robin in Batman Forever (1995).
Oh, I see people everywhere. Some are celebs, but most of my friends are just regular people. The thing is, even celebs are normal people too. Just people.
I do have an Internet presence. Type in my name in a search engine and it brings up like 33,000 sites. They’re all run by fans, which I supply the information to from time to time.