Born on December 5, 1987, Clayton Jennings is an American speaker, author and evangelist who rose to fame after his movie Strayland and is known for spreading the messages and teachings of Jesus Christ through social media. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He spent much of his early life traveling around the world from Australia to Denmark to Israel.
Clayton Jennings Ethnicity/Nationality
Born in United States, he is an American actor, author, speaker and evangelist.
Clayton Jennings Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Clayton Jennings
- Nicknames: Clayton
- Birthday: December 5, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Author, Evangelist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He rose to fame after his film, Strayland.
- In November of 2016, Jennings announced he was cancelling all his speaking engagements, and stepping away from his ministry duties in order to focus on “his marriage, his renewal and his spiritual formation.”
- He has an older brother named Don.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.