Born on May 20, 1954, Cindy McCain is an American businesswoman, philanthropist and humanitarian who is the widow of United States Senator and 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain. Read the article below for more information.
Cindy McCain Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Phoenix, Arizona, she was born to James Hensley, founder of Hensley & Co. and Marguerite Hensley. She was named Junior Rodeo Queen of Arizona in 1968.
Cindy McCain Married/Husband
She married John McCain in 1980. The couple met in April 1979 when John McCain was the US Navy liaison officer to the United States and had been married to Carol McCain for fourteen years with three children. After divorcing with Carol in April, 1980, Cindy and John married on May 17, 1980. They had four children.
John McCain died on August 25, 2015 due to brain cancer.
Who is Meghan McCain? Learn about her here.
Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cindy Lou Hensley McCain
- Nicknames: Cindy McCain
- Birthday: May 20, 1954
- Age: 64 years old
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: businesswoman, humanitarian, philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: John McCain (m. 1980 – died. 2018)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father, James Hensley, founded Hensley & Co.
- She was named Junior Rodeo Queen of Arizona in 1968.
- She met John McCain in April 1979 at a military reception when John was the US Navy liaison officer to the United States Senate.
- John McCain was married to Carol McCain for fourteen years when Cindy McCain began her relationship with him.
- She founded and operated a nonprofit organization, the American Voluntary Medical Team from 1988 to 1995.
My own feeling is we need more compassion, we need more empathy, we need more togetherness, in terms of working together.