Born on May 10, 1959, Cindy Hyde Smith is an American politician who is the junior United States Senator from Mississippi. As a member of the Republican Party, she was a member of the Democratic Party before 2010. She is the first woman to represent Mississippi in Congress. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Copiah-Lincoln Community College and University of Southern Mississippi.
Cindy Hyde Smith Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brookhaven, Mississippi, she was born to Lorraine Hyde and Luther Hyde and grew up in Monticello, Mississippi.
Cindy Hyde Smith Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Mike Smith, a cattle farmer. They have a daughter named Anna-Michael. For more information, visit her twitter.
I simply cannot stress the importance of our 11/27 runoff. There’s so much at stake for our country — rebuilding our military, securing the border, ending the practice of taxpayer-funded abortions — and we MUST finish this fight strong. #Cindy2018 #TeamCindy #MSSEN pic.twitter.com/1KM7F7raFs
— Cindy Hyde-Smith (@cindyhydesmith) November 13, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cindy Hyde Smith
- Nicknames: Cindy
- Birthday: May 10, 1959
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: Brookhaven, Mississippi, US
- Current Residence: Mississippi
- Education: Copiah-Lincoln Community College, University of Southern Mississippi
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican (2010-present), Democratic (before 2010)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Baptist
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Michael Smith
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Mike Espy? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was a Democrat before 2010, but switched to Republican after 2010.
- She started her political career becoming a member of the Mississippi Senate, representing the 39th District from 2000 to 2012.
- She identifies herself as a conservative Republican.
- When she was a Democrat, she described herself as a conservative Democrat.
- She opposes Obamacare.
- She is a member of the National Rifle Association, American Cancer Society and so on.
- She is the first woman to represent Mississippi in Congress.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.