Born on May 5, 1966, Christine Pelosi is an American Democratic Party political strategist who is the daughter of Nancy Pelosi and Paul Pelosi. The Political Strategist from California is also the author of Campaign Boot Camp (2007). To learn more about her, read the article below.him
Before Fame: She attended Georgetown University, University of California Hastings College of Law.
Christine Pelosi Ethnicity/Religion/Father/Mother
Christine was born in San Francisco, California to Nancy Pelosi and Paul Pelosi. She has four siblings.
Christine Pelosi Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Peter Kaufman. They married on February 16, 2008 and have one daughter. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Christine Pelosi (@sfpelosi) May 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christine Paule Pelosi
- Nicknames: Christine Pelosi
- Birthday: May 5, 1966
- Age: 53 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, US
- Current Residence: California, United States
- Education: Georgetown University (BA), University of California Hastings College of the Law (JD)
- Profession: Political strategist
- Nationality: American
- Political Party: Democratic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Peter Kaufman (m. 2008)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She is the daughter of Nancy Pelosi and Paul Pelosi.
- She has authored Campaign Boot Camp 2.0 (2012) and Campaign Boot Camp: Basic Training for Future Leaders’ (2007).
- She has directed the AFSCME PEOPLE Congressional Candidates Boot Camp.
- She is a Political Strategist.
- She has been elected six times to the Democratic National Committee.
- She has four siblings.
- She has been writing blog articles on The Huffington Post since January 2007.
Being green and clean is not just an aspiration but an action.