Born on November 25, 1971, Christina Applegate is an American actress an dancer who rose to fame for her role of Kelly Bundy on Fix sitcom Married…with Children. Having starred in many movies, she is best known for her roles in movies including Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead, The Big Hit, Anchorman and Anchorman 2, and so on. She recently appeared as Jen Harding in Netflix’ Dead to Me (2019).
Before Fame: Her television debut was in soap opera Days of Our Lives with her mother.
Christina Applegate Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Hollywood, California, Christina was born to Robert William Applegate and Nancy lee Priddy, a singer and actress. She is of English, Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, French, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Scots-Irish and remote Norwegian ethnicity.
Christina Applegate Dating/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christina Applegate
- Nicknames: Christina
- Birthday: November 25, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Hollywood, California, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Excelsior High School
- Profession: Actress, dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Johnathon Schaech (m. 2001; div. 2007), Martyn LeNoble (m. 2013)
- Children: 1
Who is Linda Cardellini? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a supporter of Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- She first appeared on television as an infant in a commercial for disposable diapers.
- She is of English, Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, French, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Scots-Irish and remote Norwegian ethnicity.
- She and Bruce Willis are the only two actors to have guest starred on Friends (1994) and win an Emmy Award for their performance.
- Her garage was the birthplace of The Pussycat Dolls.
- She has been Screen Actors Guild member since 1974.
- She recently appeared as Jen Harding in Netflix’ Dead to Me (2019).
The person who I have my child with is going to be the right person. I don’t want to raise a child by myself. I could do it. But I definitely don’t want to. I want to be a mother who has the original father there. And I want to be with that person until I’m 80 years old, sitting out on the porch with our glasses of lemonade, laughing about our lives.