Born on August 3, 1973, Chris Murphy is an American politician who is currently servins as the junior United States Senator from Connecticut since 2013. As a member of the Democratic Party, he previously served in the United States House of Representatives, representing Connecticut’s 5th congressional district.
Before Fame: He attended Williams College (BA) and University of Connecticut School of Law (JD).
Chris Murphy Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in White Plains, New York, he is the son of Catherine A. and Scott L. Murphy. He is of Irish and Polish descent. He has two younger siblings. A sister, Susannah and a brother, Ben.
Chris Murphy Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
He is married to Catherine Holahan. They have two sons, Owen and Rider. For more information, visit his twitter.
We vets know that Donald Trump has no authority to strike first against #NorthKorea, should talks fail, but here’s why we need to pass @ChrisMurphyCT’s bill S. 2047 to ensure it.
Sign our petition: https://t.co/a7NxTKodCL pic.twitter.com/GDA2kS1WDC
— VoteVets (@votevets) May 11, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher Scott Murphy
- Nicknames: Chris
- Birthday: August 3, 1973
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York, US
- Current Residence: Connecticut, United States
- Education: Williams College, University of Connecticut School of Law (JD)
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: protestant
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Cathy Holahan (m 2007)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: His net worth is not known at the moment. Although it is estimated to be around $500000 USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member off the Democratic Party.
- He is serving as the junior United States Senator from Connecticut since 2013.
- He is of Irish and Polish descent.
- He has two younger siblings.
- In 1996, Murphy was campaign manager for Charlotte Koskoff’s unsuccessful campaign for the House against Nancy Johnson.
There’s no more personal issue than gun violence; every one of these stories is a life lost, i’m hoping that over the long term, as I tell these stories, that it will help to open people’s eyes.
Visit our site for more updates.