Born on December 17, 1945, Chris Matthews is an American talk show host, author and political commentator who is the current host of Hardball with Chris Matthews, a weeknight talk show on MSNBC.
On February 22, 2020, he said “the fall of France” to the Nazis in 1940 as a metaphor for Bernie Sanders in the victory in the state of Nevada’s 2020 Democratic caucuses.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended College of the Holy Cross and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Chris Matthews Ethnicity/Religion
Chris was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Mary Teresa and Herb Matthews. His father was of Scotch-Irish descent and his mother was of Irish Catholic descent.
Chris Matthews Affair/Wife/Married
He has been married to Kathleen Matthews since 1980 and have 3 kids together, For more information, visit his twitter.
— Chris Matthews (@HardballChris) February 21, 2020
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher John Matthews
- Nicknames: Chris Matthews
- Birthday: December 17, 1945
- Age: 74 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: College of the Holy Cross, UNC Chapel Hill
- Profession: News Anchor, political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Kathleen Matthews (m. 1980)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: He is a multi-millionaire
I talk to @DonnaFEdwards and @jmeacham in Episode 5 of “So You Wanna Be President “ about winning campaigns that made tough calls that put candidates on the right side of history. Listen to Episode 5, “Ride the Galloping Horse of History”, now. #SYWBPREShttps://t.co/xb4BRabmLg
— Chris Matthews (@HardballChris) February 17, 2020
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American political commentator and talk show host.
- He is the hose of the weeknight talk show, Hardball with Chris Matthews.
- His father was of Scotch-Irish descent while his other was of an Irish catholic family.
- Chris is a Roman Catholic.
- He holds 34 honorary degrees from various universities and colleges.
- He has received numerous awards including the Abraham Lincoln Award from the Union League of Philadelphia, John F. Kennedy Memorial Award, and the 2016 Tip O’Neill Irish Diaspora Award and much more.
- On February 22, 2020, he said “the fall of France” to the Nazis in 1940 as a metaphor for Bernie Sanders in the victory in the state of Nevada’s 2020 Democratic caucuses.
- He is a Philadelphia Phillies fan.
I mean, the idea that Bar could have sent him off on a Grand Tour. But he wasn’t the least bit interested. Why? Why isn’t he interested in the world? Because here’s the bad news for him: He’s in the world now.
Visit our site for more updates.