Born on August 15, 1995, Keith Farrelle Cozart is an American rapper and record producer who is known by his stage name Chief Keef. He rose to fame among high school students during his teens. His popular street single “I Don’t Like” was remixed by Kanye West which made him popular in a short time. The 22 year old rapper is father of four children and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He became popular in 2012 when his street single”I Don’t Like” was remixed by Kanye West.
Chief Keef Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Illinois, his real name is Keith Farrelle Cozart. He was raised by his mother and his grandmother.
Chief Keef Affair/Married/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Keith Farrelle Cozart
- Nicknames: Chief Keef
- Birthday: August 15, 1995
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: Dyett High School (dropped out)
- Profession: rapper, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $250000 USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 76 kg (167 lbs)
- Chest Size: 39 inches
- Biceps: 13.5 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was named after his uncle who had died.
- He was raised by his mother and his grandmother.
- In recent years, critics have pointed to Keef as a major influence on contemporary hip-hop through his impact on other artists such as Lil Uzi Vert and 21 Savage.
- Both him and his father became a father at the age of 16.