Born on June 3, 1971, Carter Page is an American oil industry consultant and former foreign-policy advisor to Donald Trump during his 2016 Presidential election campaign. He has been a focus of the 2017 Special Counsel investigation into links between Trump associates and Russian officials and Russian interference on behalf of Trump during the 2016 Presidential election. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, and served in the Navy for five years.
Carter Page Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Carter Page was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 3, 1971, the son of Allan Robert Page and Rachel (Greenstein) Page. His father was from Galway, New York and his mother was from Minneapolis. His father was a manager and executive with the Central Hudson Gas & Electric Company.
Carter Page Affair/Dating/Married
Not Available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Carter William Page
- Nicknames: Carter
- Birthday: June 3, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: United States Naval Academy (BS) Georgetown University (MA) New York University (MBA) University of London (PhD)
- Profession: Consultant, foreign-policy advisor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Carter Page was born on June 3, 1971, in Minneapolis to Allan and Rachel Greenstein Page. He was raised in Poughkeepsie, New York, where his father was an executive at the local energy company.
- He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, and served in the Navy for five years.
- He worked as a vice president for Merrill Lynch in London beginning in 2000, and helped open the firm’s Moscow office in 2004 thanks to his relationship with Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk.
- He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, where he was a fellow on international affairs focusing on energy development