Born on March 2, 1981, Bryce Dallas Howard is an American actress and director who is known for her role in the fantasy thriller movie Lady in the Water (2006). She gained international recognition for her role as Claire Dearing in the films Jurassic World (2015) and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended New York University.
Bryce Dallas Howard Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Los Angeles, California, she was born to Cheryl Howard Crew and Ron Howard. She has two younger sisters, who are twin and a younger brother.
Bryce Dallas Howard Affair/Married/Husband
Happy International Women's Day! Thank you to all the female leaders, past, present, future, and most of all my bad-ass Mama Bear, Cheryl Howard 🙂 Thank you for being the greatest leader in my life & for holding me tight and lifting me up every single day #InternationalWomensDay pic.twitter.com/EtUvSaKYLX
— Bryce Dallas Howard (@BryceDHoward) March 9, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bryce Dallas Howard
- Nicknames: Bryce
- Birthday: March 2, 1981
- Age: 38 years old (as of March , 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Actress, director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Seth Gabel (mm. 2006)
- Children: 2
Who is Taron Egerton? Learn about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 60-65 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 35 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the daughter of actor and director Ron Howard.
- She has German, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
- She was a vegan from 2003 to 2006.
- She has never had alcohol in her lifetime.
- She caught the attention of director M, Night Shyamalan while starring as Rosalind in the play As You Like It.
- According to her, she has no sense of smell and does not enjoy food much.
- She wanted to be a writer before becoming an actress.
I’ve always had the perspective that roles come into my life when I need them most and sort of teach me lessons. The same can be true of films, films are released into society to aid in a lesson, inspire people, comfort people.