Born on September 17, 1965, Bryan Singer is an American film director, producer, writer and actor who is the founder of Bad Hat Harry Productions and is known for The Usual Suspects, X-men, X2, Superman Returns, and Valkyrie. He was hired to direct Bohemian Rhapsody, which began filming in September 2017, but was fired on December 4, 2017, due to multiple absences from the production and clashes with actor Rami Malek. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He studied filmmaking for two years at the School of Visual Arts in New York, and later transferred to the USC School of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles where he followed the Critical studies program.
Bryan Singer Parents/Adopted/Religion
Born in New York City, he was adopted by Grace Sinden and Norbert Dave Singer. He grew up in a Jewish household.
Bryan Singer Affair/Bisexual/Dating
He is openly bisexual. In October 2014, it was confirmed he was expecting a child with actress Michelle Clunie. Their son, Dashiell Julius William Clunie-Singer, was born on January 5, 2015. For more information, contact him on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bryan Jay Singer
- Nicknames: Bryan
- Birthday: September 17, 1965
- Age: 52 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: USC School of Cinematic Arts
- Profession: Actor, Director, producer, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Partner: Michelle Clunie
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $70+ million USD
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)
- Weight: 180 lbs (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He attended and graduated from USC cinema school in 1989.
- He is a huge fan of the original Star Trek (1966) series and has a cameo appearance in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) as a crewman on the bridge of the USS Enterprise.
- He is best friends with director Gary Goddard and childhood friends with actor Ethan Hawke.
- He was considered to direct Alien: Resurrection (1997) but turned it down in favor of X-Men (2000).
- Bryan is the father of Dashiell Julius William Clunie-Singer, who was born on January 5, 2015. Actress Michelle Clunie is the child’s mother, who is best friends with Singer since they met when he was 23 years old. Singer, who is openly bisexual, and Curie were not romantically involved when the child was born or conceived, but planned to have and raise their child as co-parents for two years.
I identify with Superman. I am adopted, I am an only child, and I love the idea that he comes from another world, that he’s the ultimate immigrant. He has all these extraordinary powers, and he has a righteousness about him.