Born on March 9, 1986, Brittany Snow is an American actress, producer and director who began her acting career as Susan Lemay on the series Guiding Light for which she won a Young Artist Award. She is known for her roles in John Tucker Must Die, Hairspray, Pitch Perfect and Prom Night.
She is also a co-creator of Love is Louder movement, a project dedicated to stop bullying in schools.
Before Fame: She attended Gaither High School.
Brittany Snow Ethnicity/Religion
She was born and raised in Tampa, Florida to Cinda and John Snow. She has a half-brother named John, Jr. and a half-sister named Holly.
Brittany Snow Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brittany Anne Snow
- Nicknames: Brittany
- Birthday: March 9, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Gaither High School
- Profession: Actress, producer, director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Married: Tyler Stanaland (engaged)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is DeWanda Wise? Learn more about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 55-60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has a small scar on her forehead.
- She began modeling at the age of 3.
- Her favorite actresses are Meg Ryan, Natalie Portman and Reese Witherspoon.
- She has suffered from anorexia, exercise bulimia and suppression.
- She is a co-creator of the Love is Louder movement, a project to stop bullying in schools.
There are things in her that I think everyone can relate to. After I play every character, I always feel a little different. I’ve experienced something that’s not my life. It’s never easy. But you want to do these challenging things all the time
.— on her role in Finding Amanda