Born on November 21, 1973, Bret Stephens is an American journalist, editor and columnist who is a senior contributor to NBC News and is the winner of the Pulitzer Prize in 2013 for commentary. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Chicago and London School of Economics.
Bret Stephens Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in New York City to Xenia and Charles Stephens. His father is a former vice president of General Products, a chemical company in Mexico. He was raised in Mexico City.
Bret Stephens Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim. They have three children. Bret was previously married to Pamela Paul. For more information, visit the article written by HuffPost.com
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bret Louis Stephens
- Nicknames: Bret Stephens
- Birthday: November 21, 1973
- Age: 45 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Chicago, London School of Economics
- Profession: Political commentator, editor, journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: His parents were secular Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is known for his neoconservative foreign policy options.
- He won the Pulitzer Prize for commentary in 2013.\
- His parents were secular Jewish.
- He began his career at The Wall Street Journal.
- He was a part of Stop Trump movement during the 2016 US presidential election campaign.
- He is also known for his climate change contrarianism.
- Before the word ‘resignation’ became a euphemism for being fired, it connoted a sense of public integrity and personal honor.
Visit our site for more updates.