Born on January 1, 1954, Bob Menendez is an American politician who is a member of the Democratic Party and is currently serving as the senior US Senator from New Jersey. He started his career by being elected to the Union City School District’s Board of Education at the age of 20. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Saint Peter’s University and Rutgers Law School.
Bob Menendez Ethnicity/Religion
Bob was born as Robert Menendez in New York City to Cuban immigrants. His family moved to New Jersey and he grew up in Union City, New Jersey.
Bob Menendez Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Jane Jacobsen from 196 to 2005. They had two daughters together.
He married Alicia Mucci in 2013. Visit his twitter for more information.
Penelope embarked on a 52-week "charity marathon."
Alex mentored students from underserved communities to help them succeed in school and beyond.
An-Noor Academy students pursued local, national, and international projects that help those in need.#CelebrateGood pic.twitter.com/MLHkZp9sFA
— Senator Bob Menendez (@SenatorMenendez) June 18, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Menendez
- Nicknames: Bob Menendez
- Birthday: January 1, 1954
- Age: 65 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: New Jersey, US
- Education: Saint Peter’s University, Rutgers Law School
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He was born to Cuban immigrants
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Jane Jacobsen (m. 1976; div. 2005), Alicia Mucci (2013)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is currently serving as the senior US Senator from New Jersey and was first appointed to Senate by Governor Jon Corzine.
- He is one of four Latinos in the Senate.
- He was born to Cuban immigrants.
- He started his political career when he was elected to the Union City Board of Education in 1974.
- He has an “F” rating from the National Rifle Association.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Tyrants and dictators have incited hatred against ethnic and religious minorities for centuries in order to consolidate power for themselves.