Born in August 21, 1990, Bo Burnham is an American comedian, musician, singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and poet who began his career as a YouTuber in March 2006.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from St. John’s Preparatory School in 2008.
Bo Burnham Family
Born in Massachusetts, Burnham is the son of Scott Burnham and Patricia Burnham.
Bo Burnham Affair/Gay/Girlfriend
It is not available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Pickering Burnham
- Nicknames: Bo Burnham, The Tie-Dye Shirt Kid
- Birthday: August 21, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Hamilton, Massachusetts, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: St. John’s Preparatory School
- Profession: Comedian, Musician, Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $3.5 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Attended St. John’s Preparatory School, an all-boys Catholic school, located in Danvers, Massachusetts.
- He has two siblings, Pete and Samm.
[when being called homophobic] It’s so ironic because gay bashers were the ones labeling me in high school. I try and write satire that’s well-intentioned. But those intentions have to be hidden. It can’t be completely clear and that’s what makes it comedy.
I think it would collapse my heart if I was super famous. I don’t have the nerve for it, I’m too anxious. I don’t know how you’re not obsessed with how people perceive you, because they’re real people, you know? You can convince yourself that they don’t really know you, and that’s true, but how can it not hurt your feelings?