Born on November 14, 1977, Ben Rhodes is an American writer and political commentator who is the co-chair of National Security Action, a political NGO and also a Crooked Media contributor and co-host of the foreign policy podcast Pod Save the World. He is also the author of the memoir The World as It is, which is a New York Times best seller. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended New York University and Rice University.
Ben Rhodes Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Manhattan, New York to Episcopalian father and a Jewish mother. He attended Rice University and New York University. He has a brother named David Rhodes who is a former President of CBS News.
Ben Rhodes Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Ann Norris. Ann was chief foreign policy adviser to former US Senator Barbara Boxer. For more information, visit his twitter.
My effort to understand what happened to Aung San Suu Kyi and what's happening in Burma: https://t.co/1PxCafBFan
— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) August 8, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Benjamin J. Rhodes
- Nicknames: Ben Rhodes
- Birthday: November 14, 1977
- Age: 41 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Rice University, NYU
- Profession: Writer, Political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Ann Norris
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is the co-chair of National Security Action, a political NGO.
- He is also a Crooked Media contributor and co-host of the foreign policy podcast Pod Save the World.
- He has been critical of the Trump administration’s approach to Cuba.
- He is the son of Episcopalian father and a Jewish mother.
- His brother is a former President of CBS News.
- He was named one of Foreign Policy magazines’ top 100 global thinkers in 2015.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.