Born on December 14, 1996, Barbie Ferreira is an American model and actress who is best known for her roles as Kat Hernandez in Euphoria (2019) and in New York Minute (2017). She is also known for being an outspoken supporter of the body positivity movement. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her career by sending in pictures to American Apparel and modeling for the brand while working for one of their stores.
Barbie Ferreira Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Queens, New York but moved to Maywood, New Jersey. She was raised by her mother and her grandmother. Her mother works as a chef.
Barbie Ferreira Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Barbara Linhares Ferreira
- Nicknames: Barbie Ferreira
- Birthday: December 14, 1996
- Age: 22 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Hackensack High School
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic (not sure)
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Hips Size: 48 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 38B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She rose to fame for being an outspoken supporter of the body positivity movement.
- She is best known for her roles as Kat Hernandez in Euphoria (2019) and in New York Minute (2017).
- Her mother is of Brazilian descent and works as a chef.
- She started her career by sending in pictures to American Apparel and modeling for the brand while working for one of their stores.
- She is the director of music video “So Cool” by artist Dounia.
- She also starred in a web series for Teen Vogue called “Body Party” where she guided the audience through the various facets of her own mantra of body positivity.
Not Available at the moment