Born on April 19, 1968, Ashley Judd is an American actress and political activist who is best known for roles in movies including Ruby in Paradise (1993), Kiss the girls (1997), Dolphin Tale (2011) and so on. She recently became a center of attraction when she claimed that they were sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein. To know more about Ashley, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended University of Kentucky.
Ashley Judd Ethnicity/Parents/Religion
Born in Granada Hills, California, Ashley is the daughter of Naomi Judd, a country music singer and moticational spealer and Michael Charles Ciminella. Her elder sister, Wynonna, is also a country music singer. Her paternal grandfather was of Sicilian descent, and her paternal grandmother was a descendant of Mayflower pilgrim William Brewster.
Ashley Judd Affair/Married/Accusations/Sexual Harassment
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ashley Tyler Ciminella
- Nicknames: Ashley Judd
- Birthday: April 19, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Kentucky
- Profession: Actress, political activist
- Political party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Dario Franchitti (2001-2013)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $25 million US (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)
- Weight: 61 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Waist: 35 inches
- Hip: 24 inches
- Body Type: Hourglass
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her hobbies are running, rock climbing, mountain hiking, yoga, gardening and cooking.
- She attended 12 schools in 13 years before college.
- Was named after Ashland, Kentucky and is an eighth-generation Kentuckian.
- Her mother, Naomi Judd, has publicly objected to many of Ashley’s movies because they contain either profanity, nudity, sex or violence.
- She was named one of the “25 Most Intriguing People” by People magazine in 1999.
- She worked as a waitress at the trendy ‘Ivy’ restaurant while studying the Sanford Meisner technique of acting at Playhouse West in Los Angeles.
- Her first screen kiss was with Wil Wheaton on Star Trek: The Next Generation in 1987.
It’s unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.