Born on January 1, 2001, Angourie Rice is an Australian actress who is best known for her roles in These Final Hours and The Nice Guys. She appears as Betty in Spider Man: Far From Home and as Rachel in Black Mirror: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (2019). To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her feature film debut in the film These Final Hours in 2013.
Angourie Rice Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Angourie was born in Australia to Jeremy Rice, a director, and Kate Rice, a writer. She has lived in Perth for five years and in Munich, Germany for one year.
Angourie Rice Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Angourie Rice
- Nicknames: Angourie
- Birthday: January 1, 2001
- Age: 18 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Australia
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, Melbourne
- Education: Princes Hill Secondary College, Melbourne
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Jack of Black Mirror: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (2019)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her roles in These Final Hours and The Nice Guys.
- Her father, Jeremy Rice, is a director and her mother, Kate, is a writer.
- She made her feature film debut in the film These Final Hours in 2013.
- She rose to fame for her role as Holly March in the film The Nice Guys,
- In 2018, she starred in romantic drama Every Day, and as Lisa in the Australian film adaptation of Ladies in Black.
- Her coming appearance in screen include Spider Man: Far From Home.
Not Available at the moment.