Born on July 24, 1973, Andy Barr is an American attorney and politician who is serving as the US Representative for Kentucky’s 6th congressional district. As a member of the Republican party, he served in the administration of Ernie Fletcher (when Ernie served as Governor of Kentucky) prior to being elected. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Virginia and University of Kentucky.
Andy Barr Ethnicity/Religion
Andy was born in Lexington, Kentucky to Garland Hale Barr III and Rev. Donna R. Barr.
Andy Barr Affair/Married/Wife
He married Eleanor Carol Leavell in 2008. They have two daughters and are members of the Christ Church Cathedral in Lexington. Visit his twitter for more information.
Thank you to @EPAAWheeler for visiting Kentucky yesterday for a great roundtable discussion with Kentucky agriculture producers and industry representatives, and thank you to @KYAgCommish for hosting and inviting me to participate. pic.twitter.com/10Oe1k2hHB
— Rep. Andy Barr (@RepAndyBarr) April 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Garland Hale Barr
- Nicknames: Andy Barr
- Birthday: July 24, 1973
- Age: 45 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, US
- Current Residence: Kentucky, US
- Education: University of Virginia, University of Kentucky
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Eleanor Leavell (m. 2008)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Herman Cain? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He currently serves as a US Representative for Kentucky’s 6th congressional district
- His family has been in Lexington, Kentucky for generations and Barr Street is reportedly named for one of his ancestors.
- When he was 19, he was arrested in Florida with possessing a fake Mississippi driver’s license.
- He started his law career by joining the Fayette County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
- His family is the members of the Christ Church Cathedral in Lexington.
Not Available at the moment.