Ammar Campa Najjar is an American politician and former Obama administration Labor department official who He is a candidate for California’s 50th Congressional District in the US House.
He was a candidate for California’s 50th congressional district in the US House and lost the election on November 2018 and worked as a deputy regional field director for Barack Obama in his 2012 re-election. For more information, read the article below.
Ammar Campa Najjar Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in San Diego, California. He is of Mexican-Palestinian descent.
Ammar Campa Najjar Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter.
RT if you want me to defeat Duncan Hunter!
It’s (been since January 1) official! I’m running for congress in CA-50. https://t.co/b7buVXDSHU
— Ammar Campa-Najjar (@ACampaNajjar) June 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ammar Campa-Najjar
- Nicknames: Ammar
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 29 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Current Residence: San Diego, California, US
- Education: San Diego State University, Southwestern College
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mexican-Palestinian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the grandson of an architect of the 1972 Olympic massacre.
- He is a Democrat.
- He is a candidate for California’s 50th Congressional District in the US House.
- He was a candidate for California’s 50th congressional district in the US House and lost the election on November 2018.
- He worked as a deputy regional field director for Barack Obama in his 2012 re-election.
- He has also worked for the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- He attended San Diego State University.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.