Born on April 22, 1986, Amber Heard is an American actress who made her debut in the sports drama Friday Night Lights and rose to fame for her roles in Never Back Down and Pineapple Express.
She is also known for her roles in movies including The Informers, The Stepfather, The Rum Diary, Magic Mike XXL and Aquaman. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her film debut in sports drama Friday Night Lights (2004).
Amber Heard Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Austin, Texas, she was born to Patricia Paige and David Clinton Heard. She has a sister named Whitney. She has Scots-Irish, English, Irish, German, Scottish and Welsh ancestry.
Amber Heard Sexual Orientation
She publicly came out at GLAAD’s 25th anniversary event in 2010 and stated “I don’t label myself one way or another. I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love; it’s the person that matters”
Amber Heard Affair/Married/Husband/Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Talking about her marital status, she was married to Johnny Depp from 2015 to 2017.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amber Laura Heard
- Nicknames: Amber Heard
- Birthday: April 22, 1986
- Age: 32 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, US
- Current Residence: Los Angles, California, US
- Education: St. Michael’s Catholic Academy
- Profession: actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Atheism (declared herself as an atheist after her best friend’s car accident)
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Johnny Depp (2015-2017)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 60-63 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- At the age of 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Amber declared herself an atheist although raised Catholic.
- She was ranked #34 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- She has Scots-Irish, English, Irish, German, Scottish and Welsh ancestry.
- She was inducted into the Texas Film of Fame on March 6, 2014 in Austin, Texas.
- Her breakthrough came in 2008 with roles in Never Back Down and Pineapple Express.
- She came out as bisexual in 2010 at GLAAD’s 25th anniversary event.
- Visit our site for more information.
I’ve worked really hard to bring something more to “pretty girl” roles over the years. I consider it a challenge.
I’ve had amazing, successful relationships with men, and now I have an amazing, successful relationship with a woman, and the bottom line is I love who I love.