Born on December 19, 1972, Alyssa Milano is an American actress, liberal activist, producer and former singer who started her career when she was 7 years old. She is known for her roles in Who’s the Boss?, Melrose Place, Charmed, Mistresses and Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her career at the age of 7.
Alyssa Milano Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, she is the daughter of Lin Milano and Ehomas M. Milano. She has a bother named Cory. She is of Italian ancestry. She was raised Roman Catholic.
Alyssa Milano Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alyssa Jayne Milano
- Nicknames: Alyssa
- Birthday: December 19, 1972
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Buckley School
- Profession: Actress, Singer, activist, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Italian ancestry
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Husband: Cinjun Tate (m. 1999; div. 2000), Dave Bugliari (2009-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch (estimated)
- Weight: 112 lbs (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Alyssa has seven tattoos.
- She plays piano and flute.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She began her career at the age of 7, when her babysitter took her to an audition without notifying her parents.
- In August 1984, Milano made her film debut in the coming-of-age drama Old Enough.
- Her favorite song is “Blackbird” by The Beatles.
- She named her son Milo after fellow Pathology (2008) actor Milo Ventimiglia.
- She is the surrogate granddaughter of Katherine Helmond.
- In 2009 she suffered a miscarriage while pregnant with her first child with David Bugliari.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’ve always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies.