Born on April 13, 1988, Allison Williams is an American actress and singer who is best known for her roles as Marnie Michaels in the series Girls and for her role in the 2017 horror film Get Out. She appears as Charlotte in the movie The Perfection. For more information, read the artile below.
Before Fame: She attended Yale University.
Allison Williams Ethnicity/Religion
Allison was born and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut to Brian Williams and Jane Gillian Stoddard. She has a brother named Doug.
Allison Williams Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Ricky Van Veen, co-founder of CollegeHumor. They married on September 19, 2015. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Allison Howell Williams
- Nicknames: Allison Williams
Birthday: April 13, 1988
- Age: 31 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: New Canaan, Connecticut, US
- Current Residence: Chelsea, New York
- Education: Yale University
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Ricki Van Veen (2015-present)
Who is Lizzie of The Perfection? Learn more here.
- Height: 5′ 5¾” (1.67 m)
- Weight: 54-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She graduated from Yale University with a degree in English.
- She is the daughter of former NBC anchor Brian Williams and TV producer Jane Gillian Stoddard.
- She is of Irish, Swedish, German, English, Scottish, and French descent.
- She has a brother named Doug.
- She is an ambassador for Horizons National.
Not Available at the moment.