Born on April 4, 1947, Allan Lichtman is an American politician historian who is known for predicting seven of the last eight president of the United Sates Presidential Election since 1984. He is a Professor at American University in Washington and was named as the Distinguished Professor of History in 2011. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University and Brandeis University.
Allan Lichtman Ethnicity/Religion
Allan was born in Brooklyn, New York into a Jewish family. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Allan Lichtman Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not known at the moment. Although, we do know that he is/was married (at some point in his life; it is not known whether he is married as not June 2019).
Visit his twitter for more information.
— Allan Lichtman (@AllanLichtman) May 28, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Allan Jay Lichtman
- Nicknames: Allan Lichtman
- Birthday: April 4, 1947
- Age: 72 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University, Brandeis University
- Profession: political historian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: He was born in a Jewish family
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not known at the moment
Who is Robert Mueller? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American political historian who teaches at American University.
- He is best known for predicting seven of the last eight elections result for the president of the United States.
- In 2011, he was named by American University as the Distinguished Professor in History.
- He authored the book entitled “The Cast for Impeachment” in 2017.
- He started his teaching career by teaching at American University in 1973.
- He ran for US Senate from Maryland as a Democrat but lost to Ben Cardin in Primary.
Our best presidents have really combined domestic leadership with heroic achievements in foreign affairs or war.