Born on April 15, 1983, Alice Braga is a Brazilian actress who rose to fame after she appeared as Angelica in 2002’s highly acclaimed film City of God and as Karina in 2005’s Lower City. After she appeared opposite to Will Smith in I Am Legend (2007), she has become a familiar face in Hollywood, appearing in films such as Repo Men and Predators (both 2010), The Rite (2011) and Elysium (2013). She also he plays main character Teresa Mendoza in crime drama-thriller series TV series Queen of the South (2016–present).
Before Fame: She started her acting career when she was eight years old and appeared in a yogurt commercial
Alice Braga Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, she was raised in a Catholic Family and is the daughter of Ana Braga.
Alice Braga Affair/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alice Braga Moraes
- Nicknames: Alice Braga, Lili
- Birthday: April 15, 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available at the moment
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available at the moment
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available at the moment
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available at the moment
- Children: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Feet Size: 7.5(US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Biceps: Not Available at the moment
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- As a child, Alice used to visit the film sets with her mother and aunt, Sônia Braga.
- She got her start as the eight-year-old star of a yogurt commercial; the director was a friend of her mother.
- She is the niece of actress Sonia Braga, Júlio Braga and Maria Braga.
- As a teenager she began pursuing roles in television and movies.
Sao Paulo is a crowded town, it has so many buildings and traffic and so many people in one small place. I miss the energy of being there.
I think people who have the power of communication, who have the power of publicity, do have an influence, and if I ever get that opportunity, I will take it. Everything is in our hands — each of us can make a difference and fight. That’s something I believe in: taking care of being, always being giving, always trying to be helpful and generous.