Born on March 13, 1971, Adina Porter is an American actress who is best known for her roles as Lettie Maw Thornton on the HBO dark fantasy horror series True Blood. She is also known for her roles as Kendra James on The Newsroom, Indra on the drama series The 100, and her role on American Horror Story. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended State University of New York at Purchase.
Adina Porter Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Adina Porter was born in New York City and graduated from State University of New York at Purchase. Her parents information is not known. However, we know that on her mother’s side, she has Bermudian ancestry, while, on her father’s side, she traces her ancestry back to Sierra Leone.
Adina Porter Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married twice. She was married to David Raymond Hecht however they divorced. Her second marriage was with Larry Earl Madison. Larry died from heart attack at the age of 55. They couple adopted two children: a son Jack Porter Madison and a daughter Jourdan Madison. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adina Elizabeth Porter
- Nicknames: Adina
- Birthday: March 13, 1971
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: State University of New York at Purchase
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: David Raymont Hecht (divorced), Larry Earl Madison (Widowed)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $2 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (114.5 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- On her mother’s side, she has Bermudian ancestry, while, on her father’s side, she traces her ancestry back to Sierra Leone.
- She began her career appearing on Off-Broadway stage, winning the Obie Award in 1996 for Venus.
- Her first acting teacher was Butterfly McQueen.
- While growing up, she used to entertain her parents and family by staging plays in the family living room.
- Her second husband, Larry Earl Madison Jr. died from heart attack at the age 55.
- Visit our site for more updates.