Born on April 8, 1974, Adam Khoo is a Singaporean entrepreneur, author and stocks and FX trader who is the Executive Chairman of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group. Having net worth over $1.3 billion, he was ranked among the top 25 richest Singaporeans underage 40 in 2008. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended National University of Singapore.
Adam Khoo Parents/Ethnicity/Childhood/Religion
Born as Adam Khoo Yean Ann in Singapore, he is the son of Vince Khoo and Betty L. Khoo-Kingsley. He was expelled from St Stephen’s Primary School for misbehavior, partly due to poor academic results. His parents and teachers described him back then as capable but lazy, indifferent and addicted to television.
Adam Khoo Wife/Married/Girlfriend
He was married to Sally Ong. They had two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adam Khoo Yean Ann
- Nicknames: Adam Khoo
- Birthday: April 8, 1974
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: Singapore
- Current Residence: Singapore
- Education: National University of Singapore
- Profession: Entrepreneur, Author, stock trader
- Nationality: Singaporean
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Sally Ong (ex-wife)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $1.3 billion
Visit our site for more updates.
- Height: 181 cm
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His parents and teachers described him as capable but lazy, indifferent and addicted to television while he was growing up.
- His turning point was in 1987, when his parents enrolled him for a five-day residential program at Ladyhill Hotel called Super-Teen Camp.
- He started dabbling in the stock market while he was in the army.
- Adam is the Executive Chairman and Chief Master Trainer of ‘Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group’, one of Asia’s largest private educational institutions. The organization conducts educational seminars for thousands of people annually, across seven countries.
The extent to which YOU take responsibility over something is the extent to which YOU take control over it.