Born on November 19, 1983, Adam Driver is an American actor who rose to fame for his role in the series Girls and is best known for his roles as Ben Solo in the Star Wars sequel trilogy and as a poet in the movie Paterson.
He is also known for his roles in BlacKkKlansman and marriage Story. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Julliard School.
Adam Driver Ethnicity/Religion
Adam was born in San Diego California to Nancy Wright and Joe Douglas Driver. He has Dutch, English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
Adam Driver Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Joanne Tucker. They married in 2013 and have a child together. Visit his fans account Instagram for more updates.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Adam Douglas Driver
Birthday: November 19, 1983
Age: 36 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: San Diego, California, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Julliard School
Spouse/Wife: Joanne Tucker (m. 2013)
Net Worth: he is a millionaire
Height: 6′ 2½” (1.89 m)
Weight: 88 kg (approx)
Body Type: Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Adam is an American actor.
- He is of Dutch, English, Irish, Scottish and German ethnicity.
- He has received numerous awards including a Volpi Cup and nominations for 2 Academy Awards and three Emmy Awards.
- Adam is a former Lance corporal in the US marine Corps.
- Driver made his Broadway debut in Mrs. Warren’s Profession.
- He rose to fame for his role in the series Girls.
- He began his film career by appearing as supporting roles.
- He is best known for his role as Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
- He is the founder of Arts in the Armed Forces.
Just the service aspect of running a nonprofit is so gratifying because it takes the attention off yourself. I’m not an acting monk or anything. I’m not, like, the most well-adjusted actor. But it’s really designed to focus on yourself, or it can be. So it’s good to have something else to focus on that reminds you that it’s not always about you. Something I learned in the Marine Corps that I’ve applied to acting is, one, taking direction, and then working with a group of people to accomplish a mission and knowing your role within that team.
Visit our site for more updates.