Born on January 24, 1960, Abigail Disney is an American documentary filmmaker, activist and philanthropist who is known for her documentary films based on social themes. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Yale, Stanford and Columbia University.
Abigail Disney Ethnicity/Religion/Father
Born in North Hollywood, California, Abigail was born to Patricia Ann and Roy E. Disney. She is the granddaughter of Roy O. Disney who is a co-founder of The Walt E. Disney.
Abigail Disney Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Pierre Norman Hauser. They married in 1988 and have four children. For more information, visit her twitter.
It is time to declare once and for all that the status quo is unacceptable. People made this problem and by people it can be fixed. https://t.co/cvpHfjx1nN
— Abigail Disney (@abigaildisney) May 16, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Abigail E. Disney
- Nicknames: Abigail Disney
- Birthday: January 24, 1960
- Age: 59 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Yale University, Stanford University, Columbia University
- Profession: filmmaker, philanthropist, activist
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/husband: Pierre Norman Hauser (m. 1988)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $500 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the grand-daughter of Roy O. Disney, co-founder of The Walt E. Disney with her granduncle Walt Disney.
- She has attended Yale, Columbia and Stanford University.
- She started her filmmaking business career with a documentary film, Pray the Devil Back to Hell.
- She is the Executive Producer and Director of the Emmy winning film The Armor of Light.
Not Available at the moment. For more updates, visit our site.