Born on September 18, 1993, Zozibini Tunzi is a South African model and beauty pageant who was crowned Miss South Africa 2019 and then Miss Universe 2019. She is the third woman from South African and second black woman to be crowned Miss Universe. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Zozibini Tunzi Ethnicity/Religion
Zozibini was born in Tsolo, South Africa to Philiswa Nadapu and Lungisa Tunzi.
Zozibini Tunzi Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Tonight a door was opened and I could not be more grateful to have been the one to have walked through it. May every little girl who witnessed this moment forever believe in the power of her dreams and may they see their faces reflected in mine. I proudly state my name Zozibini Tunzi, Miss Universe 2019!
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Zozibini Tunzi
- Nicknames: Zozibini
- Birthday: September 18, 1993
- Age: 26 years old (as of December 2019)
- Birthplace: Tsolo, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Education: Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Profession: Model, beauty pageant
- Nationality: South African
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a South African model and beauty pageant.
- She was crowned Miss Universe 2019.
- She is the second black woman to be crowned Miss Universe.
- She began her pageantry career in 2017.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.