Born on June 14, 1968, Yasmine Bleeth is an American actress who is known for her roles in known for One Life to Live (1968), Baywatch (1989) and BASEketball (1998). Her role in Baywatch brought her widespread attention and was named of the most beautiful people in 1995 by People magazine. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She attended United Nations International School in New York.
Who are Yasmine Bleeths’s Parents?
Bleeth was born in New York City, the daughter of Carina, a model, and Philip Bleeth, a business proprietor. Her father Philip is of Russian-Jewish and German-Jewish descent, and her late mother Carina was of Algerian descent.
Who is Yasmine Bleeth Married to? Where is she now?
She has been married to Paul Cerrito since 2002, and they live in Los Angeles and Scottsdale, Arizona. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Yasmine Amanda Bleeth
- Nicknames: Yasmine Bleeth
- Birthday: June 14, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, United States
- Education: United Nations International School in New York
- Profession: Former actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Paul Cerrito
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $2 million US
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Eye Color: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father Philip is of Russian-Jewish and German-Jewish descent, and her late mother Carina was of Algerian descent.
- She was one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in 1995.
- She is an avid breast-cancer awareness advocate. She was the 1998 spokesperson for the Lee National Denim Day fund-raising campaign, which raises millions of dollars for breast cancer research and education. Through Bleeth’s help, the “Wear Jeans to Work” campaign raised millions on just that one day for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Bleeth’s mother died of breast cancer at age 47.
- She has two half-brothers named Tristan (b. 1986) and Miles (b. 1988), from her father second marriage.
Every man who’s ever fallen in love with me fell hard the minute I cooked a meal for him. It’s the way to a man’s heart.