Yasmina Rossi, a grandmother of two children, from Malibu is a successful fashion model and photographer who is hugely sought after because of her young and youthful appearance. The 61 year old model, originally from France started her career as a model in her late twenties. Read the article below for more information on Yasmina.
Before Fame: Before fame, she moved to New York for modeling.
Yasmina Rossi Ethnicity/Parents/Family
Born in France, she is a 61 year old grandmother who is known for her youthful appearance.
Yasmina Rossi Affair/Married/Husband
It is not available. For more information, contact her on Instagram.
Raw and precious… Raw silk hand spun Dervish cloth/ Vintage Gold Rolex 70es. Self Portrait Nikon , no retouching . . . . . . . #raw#silk#handspun#dervish#cloth#natural#organic#fabric#vintage#gold#rolex @rolex #70es#nomakeup#noretouch #naturalhair #naturallight#silverhair#whitehair#beauty#classic#smile #simplicity #texture#
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Yasmina Rossi
- Nicknames: Yasmina
- Birthday: December 21, 1955
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: France
- Current Residence: Malibu, California
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Grandchildren: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She only had her big break at 45 and made her name as a clothes horse for Marks & Spencer.
- She grew up in Corsica and started out in her late twenties as a fitting model for fashion houses Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes and Jil Sander.
- She went to New York aged 45 as she found there was more of a demand for older models and quickly landed jobs for Macy’s and Mastercard adverts.
My body is nicer and I feel happier than when I was 20.