Yamiche Alcindor is an American journalist who currently acts as the White House correspondent for the PBS NewsHour and as a political contributor to NBC News and MSNBC. The Haitian-American journalist is a member of the National Association of Black Journalists and is married to Nathaniel Cline. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Georgetown University and New York University.
Yamiche Alcindor Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Yamiche was born in Miami, Florida to Haitian-born parents. Her parents’ names are not known at the moment.
Yamiche Alcindor Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Nathaniel Cline and they married in 2018. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Yamiche Leone Alcindor
- Nicknames: Yamiche Alcindor
- Birthday: 1986-87
- Age: 31-33 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University, New York University
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her parents were immigrants in Miami
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Nathaniel Cline
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American journalist.=
- She is the current White House correspondent for the PBS NewsHour and as a political contributor NBC News and MSNBC.
- She is a graduate of New York University and Georgetown University.
- Both of her parents were immigrants from Haiti.
- Her first full-time job was as a reporter of Newsday.
- In January 2018, she was named White House correspondent of the PBS NewsHour.
- She is a member of the National Association of Black Journalist.
- She is married to reporter Nathaniel Cline.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.