Wes Goodman, who was known for his opposition to LGBT rights, such as same-sex marriage became a sensation and center of attraction after a non-staffer had reportedly witnessed him and an unnamed adult male having consensual sexual relations inside Goodman’s own office. He resigned his office on November 14, 2017. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University.
Wes Goodman Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on February 14, 1984, Wes Goodman is a native from Cardington, Ohio. He was born into a family of farmers and first responders.
Wes Goodman Married/Wife/Affair/Gay
He is married to Bethany Goodman. For more information, contact him twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Wesley Goodman
- Nicknames: Wes
- Birthday: February 14, 1984
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Morrow County, Ohio, US
- Current Residence: Cardington, Ohio
- Education: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Bethany Goodman
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- On November 14, 2017, Goodman resigned his seat following alleged “inappropriate behavior” in his state office, later revealed as extramarital sexual activity with another man.
- Goodman worked briefly for former Ohio senator and attorney general Mike DeWine before joining Rep. Jim Jordan’s (R-OH) staff.
- In 2015, he was accused of sexually assaulting an 18 year old man.
- Goodman was known for his opposition to LGBT rights, such as same-sex marriage, having told constituents that “The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.
The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting.