Born on July 18, 1964, Wendy Williams (Wendy Joan Williams-Hunter), is an American television host, actress, radio personality, author and fashion designer who is known for being the host of the nationally syndicated television talk show, The Wendy Williams Show since 2008. Prior to television, Williams was a radio DJ and host and quickly became known in New York as a “shock jockette”. She was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in 2009. She has written a New York Times best-selling autobiography and six other books, and has created various product lines including a fashion line, a jewelry collection and a wig line.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Northeastern University.
Wendy Williams Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Ocean Township, New Jersey, she is the second of three children of Thomas and Shirley Williams.
Wendy Williams Affair/Married/Husband
On November 30, 1997, Williams married her second husband Kevin Hunter. Williams gave birth to their son, Kevin Hunter Jr., on August 18, 2000. The name of first husband is not known. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Wendy Joan Williams-Hunter
- Nicknames: Wendy Williams, The Queen of Radio, The Queen Of All-Media
- Birthday: July 18, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: Ocean Township, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Northeastern University
- Profession: Television host, actress, author, fashion designer, radio personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Kevin Hunter (1997-present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $60 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
- Feet Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 30 inches
- Hips Size: 40 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34FF
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She graduated from Northeastern University in 1986.
- Wendy played clarinet in her high school marching band.
- Wendy Williams was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 2009.
- In the South African Zulu language, “How you doin’?” is “Gunjani?”, to which the response is “Encona.” Wendy discovered this after speaking to a South African caller to the show named Benny. She plays the recording of the conversation almost daily.
- On the eve of her 50th birthday, she was honored by the Asbury Park Council by naming the street she was raised on as the Wendy Williams Way.
- In 2004, she published her autobiography Wendy’s Got the Heat, which went on to become a bestselling book.
I love big hair. Big hair offsets my big body. The bigger the hair, the smaller the hips.