Born in 1961, Wendy Vitter is an American lawyer who is currently serving as general counsel of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans. As a member of the Republican Party, she is also a United States District Jude-Designate of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Sam Houston State University and Tulane University.
Wendy Vitter Ethnicity/Religion
Wendy was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Wendy Vitter Married/Husband
She is married to former US Senator David Vitter. They have four children.
Who is Governor Kay Ivey? Learn more here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Wendy Baldwin Vitter
- Nicknames: Wendy Vitter
- Birthday: 1961
- Age: 57-58 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, US
- Current Residence: Metairie, Louisiana, US
- Education: Sam Houston State University, Tulane University
- Profession: Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: David Vitter (m. 1990)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Republican.
- She is a lawyer and currently serving as the general counsel of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans.
- She is also a United States District Jude-Designate of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Her husband is former US Senator David Vitter.