Born on November 8, 1949, Wayne LaPierre is an American author and gun rights advocate who is best known for his position as the executive vice president of the National Rifle Association. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Siena College and Boston College.
Wayne LaPierre Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Schenectady, New York, he is the eldest child of Hazel and Wayne Robert LaPierre Sr. he was raised in Roman Catholic church.
Wayne LaPierre Married/Wife/Affair
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 24, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Wayne Robert LaPierre Jr.
- Nicknames: Wayne LaPierre
- Birthday: November 8, 1949
- Age: 68 years old
- Birthplace: Schenectady, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Siena College, Boston College
- Profession: Author, Gun right advocate
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his position as the executive vice president of the National Rifle Association.
- In 1995, LaPierre wrote a fundraising letter describing federal agents as “jack-booted government thugs” who wear “Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms to attack law-abiding citizens.”
- In 2000, LaPierre said President Bill Clinton tolerated a certain amount of violence and killing to strengthen the case for gun control and to score points for his party.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.