Born on April 18, 1995, Virginia Gardner is an American actress who is best known for her roles as Karolina in the series Marvel’s Runaways and as Vicky in the film Halloween.
She appears as Amanda in the film All the Bright Places. For more information, read the article below.
Virginia Gardner Ethnicity/Religion
Virginia was born in Sacramento, California and attended Sacramento County Day School.
Virginia Gardner Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
As of 2020, her relationship status is not known. For more information, visit her instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Looking for the perfect gift for your loved one this Valentine’s Day? @danielwellington just released this limited-edition bracelet which has “I Love You” engraved on the inside! You can also use my code GINNYGARDNER for 15% off online and in DW Stores. And right now, you can get free gift wrapping with any purchase! #fromDWwithlove #ad
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Virginia Elizabeth Gardner
Nicknames: Virginia Gardner
Birthday: April 18, 1995
Age: 24 years old (as of march 2020)
Birthplace: Sacramento, California, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Sacramento County Day School
Profession: Actress, model
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
Weight: 57 kg (approx)
Chest Size: Not Available
Legs: Not Available
Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Virginia is an American actress and model.
- She is best known for her role as Karolina Dean in the series Marvel’s Runaways and as Vicky in the film Halloween.
- She appears as Amanda in the film All the Bright Places.
- She did online schooling after moving to Los Angeles and took the California High School Proficiency Exam.
- She has stated that she wanted to act after watching the movie I Am Sam.
- She is a black belt in taekwondo and also took boxing and nunchucks classes.
- She describes herself as feminist.
- Project Almanac was one of her earliest role in films.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.