Born on September 30, 1980, Virgil Abloh is an American fashion designer who is known for being the artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s men’s wear collection since March 2018. Besides these, he is also the CEO of Milan based label Off-White. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Wisconsin-Madison and Illinois Institute of Technology.
Virgil Abloh Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Rockford, Illinois to Ghanaian parents.
Virgil Abloh Affair/Girlfriend/Married
He is married to Shannon Abloh, whom he met at University of Wisconsin-Madison. They have two children together and live in Lincoln Park, Chicago. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Virgil Abloh
- Nicknames: Virgil
- Birthday: September 30, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Rockford, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Profession: fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Shannon Abloh (m. 2009)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $4 Million USD
Visit our site for more updates.
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He entered the world of fashion with an internship at Fendi in 2009 alongside rapper Kanye West.
- He was born to Ghanaian immigrant parents.
- He graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison (undergraduate degree) and Masters of Architecture at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- He interned at Fendi in 2009 alongside rapper Kanye West.
- He founded his first fashion house in 2013 named Off-White.
- He travels 350,000 miles a year for his work.
- He is of Ewe tribe in Ghana.
Not Available at the moment.