Born on May 12, 1959, Ving Rhames is an American actor who is known for his role as Luther Stickell in the movie Mission: Impossible film series. He is also known for his role in Jacob’s Ladder, Pulp Fiction, Don King: Only in America, Dawn of the Dead, Piranha 3D and so on. He is a Golden Globe Winner and as well as Emmy Award and Screen Actors Guild Award nominee.
Before Fame: He attended SUNY Purchase and later transferred to Julliard School.
Ving Rhames Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Harlem, New York City, he is the son of Reather and Ernest Rhaes. His parents were as sharecroppers in South Carolina. He was named after Irving R. Leving, the late NBC journalist.
Ving Rhames Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice. First, he was married to Valeria Scott between 1994 and 1999. He is now married to Deborah Reed (m. 2000). He has three children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Irving Rameses “Ving” Rhames
- Nicknames: Ving Rhames
- Birthday: May 12, 1959
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Julliard School, State University of New York, Purchase
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Valerie Scott (m. 1994; div. 1999), Deborah Reed (m. 2000
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $16 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 100 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He spent two years as part of the acting class of 1982 at the State University of New York at Purchase (SUNY Purchase) before returning to Julliard.
- His nickname “Ving” was given by his roomate Stanley Tucci.
- He is a huge fan of boxing and often goes to live major events.
- He was considered for the role of John Coffey in The Green Mile (1999).
I must say that some things some men are born to do. I think I was born to kick ass.