Born on April 12, 1981, Tulsi Gabbard is an American politician who serving as the US Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district. She is the first Samoan American and first Hindu member of the United States Congress. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Hawaii Pacific University.
Tulsi Gabbard Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Leloaloa, American Samoa, she was born to Mike Gabbard, an American Samoan descent and Carol Gabbard from Decatur, India. She is fourth of five children. They moved to Hawaii when she was 5 years old.
Tulsi Gabbard Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married twice in her lifetime. She was married top Eduardo Tamayo from 2002 to 2006. She is currenly married to Abraham Williams (m. 2015). For more information, visit her twitter.
Here’s the bottom line: too often our veterans are treated like they are just a number in the system, dishonoring their service and sacrifice. They deserve better. #veterans #defendthegibill @iava pic.twitter.com/FfyRaJxKxK
— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) December 12, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tulsi Gabbard
- Nicknames: Tulsi
- Birthday: April 12, 1981
- Age: 37 years old (as of December 2018)
- Birthplace: Leloaloa, American Samoa, US
- Current Residence: Hawaii, US
- Education: Hawaii Pacific University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her Father is of American Samoan descent and her Mother is from India.
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Eduardo Tamayo (m. 2002; div. 2006), Abraham Williams (m. 2015)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the first Samoan American and the first Hindu member of the US Congress.
- She served in a field medical unit of the Hawaii Army National Guard in a combat zone in Iraq from 2004 to 2005.
- Her father is of American Samoan descent her mother is from Decatur, India.
- She is a Democrat.
- She is the co-founder of Healthy Hawaiʻi Coalition, an environmental educational group.
- She supports US-India relationship.
- Her name “Tulsi” comes from a plant sacred in Hinduism.
- Visit our site for updates.
Hawaii is a special place because we have a very diverse population there, who are very respectful and tolerant of those who have differing opinions and different views.