Born on November 1, 1972, Toni Collette is an Australian actress, musician and singer who is known for her acting work on stage and gained international prominence for her portrayal of Lynn Sear in The Sixth Sense.
She appears as Grace Rasmussen in the miniseries Unbelievable. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Her acting career began in the early 1990s with comedic roles in films including Spotswood, and Muriel’s Wedding.
Toni Collette Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Blacktown, Australia to Judith and Bob Collett.
Toni Collette Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Toni Collett
- Nicknames: Toni Collette
- Birthday: November 1, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
- Education: National Institute of Dramatic Art, Australian Theatre for Young People
- Profession: Actress, singer, musician
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Buddhism
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Dave Galafassi (m. 2003)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (172 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She gained 40 pounds in 7 weeks for Muriel’s Wedding (1994) with the help of a dietitian.
- She sings with her band, called “The Finish”, and her husband, Dave Galafassi, is the Drummer.
- She dropped out of Australia’s National Institute of Dramatic Arts in order to make her first film The Efficiency Expert (1992).
- She is occasionally mistaken for singer-songwriter Annie Lennox.
- She received international recognition for her role of Lynn Sear in The Sixth Sense.
- She appears as Grace Rasmussen in the miniseries Unbelievable.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’m an actor not a movie star. I prefer it that way. I think when you watch big stars on screen; it’s really difficult to look beyond that very familiar persona. As an actor, you can play different characters and not be recognized. I know I’ve got parts that other bigger, more famous actors wanted. I think in some cases their fame is a hindrance because they’re too identifiable.