Born on August 15, 2000, Tones and I is an Australian singer and songwriter whose real name is Toni Watson and is known for her singles “Dance Monkey”, “Never Seen the Rain” and “Johnny Run Away”. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Tones and I Ethnicity/Nationality
Tones and I was born and raised in Peninsula, Australia. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment. Her real name is Toni Watson.
Tones and I Affair/Boyfriend
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Toni Watson
Nicknames: Tones and I
- Birthday: August 15, 2000
- Age: 19 years old (as of 2020)
- Birthplace: Australian
- Current Residence: She is on a tour
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an Australian singer.
- She released her first single “Johnny Run Away” in March 2019.
- Her real name is Toni Watson.
- Tones is known for her singles “Dance Monkey”, “Never Seen the Rain” and “Johnny Run Away”.
- She was born and raised in Mornington, Peninsula, Australia.
- She started her career on the streets of Melbourne.
- In 2018, she won Battle of the Buskers at Buskers By the Creek.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.