Born on April 5, 1946, Tom Wheeler is an American businessman and politician who was the 31st Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. As a member of the Democratic Party, he was appointed by President Barack Obama in November 2013. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Ohio State University.
Tom Wheeler Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Redlands, California, he is attended Ohio State University and was the 31st Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
Tom Wheeler Affair/Married
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Edgar Wheeler
Nicknames: Tom Wheeler
- Birthday: April 5, 1946
- Age: 71 years old
- Birthplace: Redlands, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Ohio State University
- Profession: Businessman, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was the 31st Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
- He is a member of The Democratic Party.
- During Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, Wheeler spent six weeks in Iowa aiding his campaign efforts and went on to raise over US$500,000 for Obama’s campaigns.
- He was appointed by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in November 2013.
- Prior to working at the FCC, Wheeler worked as a venture capitalist and lobbyist for the cable and wireless industry, whom the FCC is now responsible for regulating, and holding positions including President of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) and CEO of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA).
How the hell are they going to do that?
The UN Security Council is over. There are a lot of losers, there is Africa.