Born on June 27, 1957, Tom Steyer (Thomas Fahr Steyer) is an American billionaire hedge fund manager, philanthropist, environmentalist and progressive activist who became a center of attraction when in October 2017, Steyer spent around $10 million for a television ad campaign advocating the impeachment of President Donald Trump and plans to spend millions more on a digital ad campaign to call for Trump’s impeachment. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Stanford University and Yale University.
Tom Steyer Family/Religion/Ethnicity
Born in New York City, he is the son of Marnie and Roy Henry Steyer. His father was Jewish and his mother was Episcopalian.
Tom Steyer Affair/Married/Wife
He married Kathryn Ann Taylor in 1986. The couple has 4 children together. For more information, contact him on twitter.
There will be more announcements on how you can get involved in the coming weeks and months. Stay updated at https://t.co/jXtstPHDwJ.
— Tom Steyer (@TomSteyer) January 8, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Fahr Steyer
- Nicknames: Tom Steyer
- Birthday: June 27, 1957
- Age: 60 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: San Francisco, California, US
- Education: Yale University, Stanford University
- Profession: Hedge Fund Manager, Philanthropist, Progressive activist
- Nationality: American
- Political Party: Democratic
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Kat Taylor (1986-present)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $1.6 billion USD
- Height: 1.74 m (approx)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the co-founder and former co-senior managing partner of Faralion
- He is the co-founder of OneCalifornia Bank which became Beneficial State Bank/
- Since 1986, Steyer has been a partner and member of the Executive Committee at Hellman & Friedman, a San Francisco-based $8 billion private equity firm.
- Steyer served on the Board of Trustees at Stanford University from 2012 to 2017.
- In October 2017, Steyer spent around $10 million for a television ad campaign advocating the impeachment of President Donald Trump and plans to spend millions more on a digital ad campaign to call for Trump’s impeachment.
Trump’s energy policies would accelerate climate change, protect corporate polluters who profit from poisoning our air and water, and block the transition to clean energy that is necessary to strengthen our economy and protect our climate and health.