Born on August 27, 1961, Tom Ford is an American fashion designer, screenwriter, film director and producer who served as the Creative Director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent. He is also the director of Academy Award nominated films A Single Man (2009) and Nocturnal Animals (2016). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended The New School.
Tom Ford Ethnicity/Religion
Tom was born in Austin, Texas to Shirley Burton and Thomas David Ford.
Tom Ford Affair/Sexual Orientation/Married/Husband
He is married to Richard Buckley (m. 2014). Richard is a journalist and former editor in chief of Vogue Hommes International. They have one child. For more information, visit his twitter.
— TOM FORD (@TOMFORD) May 31, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Carlyle Ford
- Nicknames: Tom Ford
- Birthday: August 27, 1961
- Age: 57 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: The New School
- Profession: Fashion designer, filmmaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Richard Buckley (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $200 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a fashion designer, film director and screenwriter.
- He served as the Creative Director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent.
- He has directed Academy Award nominated films A Single Man and Nocturnal Animals.
- He realized he was gay visited Studio 54 regularly.
- He has been criticized for using naked women in various ad campaigns.
- Ford is married to Richard Buckley, a journalist and former editor in chief of Vogue Hommes International.
- He is a Democrat.
- He has been called the “King of Sex” and “the straightest gay man in the world”.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I am not someone who likes cocktail parties or large dinner parties, but I have to attend them often. I much prefer very small dinners with close friends.