Todd Phillips is an American filmmaker and actor who is best known for writing and directing Road Trip (2000), Old School (2003), Starsky & Hutch (2004), The Hangover Trilogy and is best known for co-writing, co-producing and directing Joker (2019). To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended NYU but dropped out.
Todd Phillips Ethnicity/Religion
Todd was born in Brooklyn, New York to family of Jewish background. He was raised in Huntington, New York. He attended NYU but dropped out to focus on his first film.
Todd Phillips Affair/Married/Wife
His personal relationship status is not available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Todd Phillips
- Nicknames: Todd
- Birthday: 1970/71
- Age: 48-49 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University (dropout)
- Profession: Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Born to a Jewish family
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: he is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American filmmaker and actor.
- He is best known for writing and directing Road Trip (2000), Old School (2003), Starsky & Hutch (2004), The Hangover Trilogy.
- He is also known for his work on Borat.
- He is the director, co-writer and co-producer of Joker (2019).
- He was born in to a Jewish family.
- His first documentary is Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies.
- He is set to direct a film about Hulk Hogan starring Chris Hemsworth in the lead role.
The worst thing you can do as a comedy director is be on set and think of something ridiculous, or an actor comes up to you with something ridiculous, and you say ‘No, no that’s too much.’ Let’s not worry if that’s too much, let’s shoot it, and then decide if that’s too much when we see it.
Visit our site for more updates.